View cart “Transcend” has been added to your cart.
Spring Green Necklace
Delicately interlaced thread, set in a geometrical arrow-shaped design with a combination of various bobbin lace techniques.
How to take care of me
– When storing keep dry and safe.
– The delicate lace must be handled with care.
– The signature of bobbin lace suggests that no two designs are the same. Variations within a design are the characteristic of a handmade product which adds to its uniqueness and beauty.
– Variations in colour maybe due to differences in screen calibration and/or slight shifts in different batches from our suppliers.
– Our products are designed and made in Greece.
How it is made
Bobbin lace or kopaneli (in Greek) is a lace technique which creates designs based on knots. It is a time taking process, which can create beautiful results if performed correctly. Materials used: Cotton, Brass, Rayon/Polyester and stone/glass beads.
We have made a timelapse video for you to see. Please click here.