An arrangement of intricately knotted design forming a truly enchanting pair of earrings which can be paired with occasion wear of various bold colors.
How to take care of me
– When storing keep dry and safe.
– The delicate lace must be handled with care.
– The signature of bobbin lace suggests that no two designs are the same. Variations within a design are the characteristic of a handmade product which adds to its uniqueness and beauty.
– Variations in colour maybe due to differences in screen calibration and/or slight shifts in different batches from our suppliers.
– Our products are designed and made in Greece.
Returns and refunds are not accepted for earring products due to hygiene purposes.
How it is made
Bobbin lace or kopaneli (in Greek) is a lace technique which creates designs based on knots. It is a time taking process, which can create beautiful results if performed correctly. Materials used: Cotton, Brass, Steel, Rayon/Polyester and stone/glass beads.
We have made a timelapse video for you to see. Please click here.